Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Michelle & Tim, January 5, 2008

One of the things I love most about my husband Keith is that he is so affectionate with me and is always making clear to me just how much he loves me. I say that because my first encounter with Dr. Talbert proved that he was that way to Michelle, and I just loved it! Tim was standing on the other side of the door where Michelle was putting on the final touches of her bridal attire, and he just went on and on about how much he loved her and couldn't wait to marry her. But the love he was professing was just so clear when they were together. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and was telling everyone he saw that she was the most beautiful bride he'd ever seen! Needless to say, they are an endearing couple, and we thoroughly enjoyed capturing their big day.

Here is your slideshow,
and here are a few favorites.


The wedding was held at the Mayor's Mansion downtown. It was charming.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture has an "old Hollywood" feel to it. I love it.

Photobucket

Tim was constantly making Michelle laugh.

Photobucket

The ceremony.

Photobucket

See what I mean about the way he looks at her?

Photobucket

I loved this moment of the two of them alone during the reception.

Photobucket

No comments: