Monday, January 14, 2008

Dave & Keren in Chicago

Dave and Keren are good friends of ours from Chicago! Dave and Keith have been friends for a long time, so getting to take their engagement pictures was incredibly fun. Dave is marrying this beautiful girl Keren in June, and we can't wait to photograph their wedding b/c we are so excited for them both.

Here is your slideshow,
and here are some favorites.

This little church courtyard on Michigan Avenue in Chicago is where Dave proposed to Keren. It was awesome (I'm talking about the courtyard, although I know the proposal was too!)

Photobucket

This one kinda makes me think "Dave and Keren, sittin' in a tree..."

Photobucket

Keren is so pretty.

Photobucket

The architecture in this courtyard is awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this image we got when we went inside to let our frozen hands thaw out. This is actually the church filmed in "My Best Friends Wedding".

Photobucket

Back into the cold.

Photobucket

I just loved how Dave was putting her hair back. So sweet.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Power Photography said...

Awesome job Becca and Keith! Poppy