Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Carson, 6 Months Old

A Becca Post:

It's Carson again! I had not seen Carson since his 3 month session back in November, so when I saw Carson on Friday, it was not hard to see that he had put on a little holiday weight! But that is a good thing when you're six months old. Carson is cuter than ever...but then I do have a thing for chubby babies...Ok, just babies in general. I just love them. We did this session at Carson's house which was really fun. So fun that I really couldn't narrow it down, and had to put together a slideshow of all my favorites.

So here is that slideshow,
and here are some that I loved:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

you crack me up with the holiday weight thing.... great shots girl!

Anonymous said...

Another great job Becca! Thanks for coming to our home to capture these precious memories.It is going to be so hard to choose!
Thanks again.

Heather and Adam Dooley