Monday, July 16, 2007

A Toddler, a Mohawk, and a Harley!

A POST FROM DIANA:

Got your attention? Well the Simpson clan has been on the road. Over the last several weeks we've been on the go and I wanted to share some of our different adventures.

When we spent 9 days at Norris Lake near Knoxville with our Ohio family, I asked my sister-in-law to take some family pictures of us. Thank you Leah!
Enjoy.....



Here are some of my shots:

Anna, Todd's other sister, is getting ready to have her second baby... Is it a girl or boy???





Then my favorite "session" ever!!! Here are a bunch of my favorites... Parker is 2 and this hair cut goes right along with his attitude!!! Enjoy...

And if you are still reading this.......for the rest of the month of July if you are under 5 and have a mohawk you can book a session with me (diana) for FREE!!!(Must live in Chattanooga area) Yes I will waive the sitting fee for any parent who is in love with this cut as well!! 432-1682











Then we went to Ohio where I got to second shoot a wedding with my sister in law. It was so fun and I took way too many pictures....

Here is a favorite for the day!


Thanks! dd



1 comment:

Holly said...

I LOVE the belly shot by the water. WOW!